Tuesday, April 14, 2009

two whole months

Wow, I logged in today and realized that it's been two whole months since I've posted anything. And longer than that since I've posted any updates or current pics of the kids. So so bad, so so sorry! There was a three week fiasco where we switched internet providers and lost all service (but yea for large credits) and honestly, I'm up to my ears in toddler mayhem on a daily basis. Good toddler mayhem, but it keeps me up and moving and away from the computer for most of the day.

Little Miss A is such a toddler now, she's talking more and more and she is a dare-devil in the worst way. She can climb on almost anything and has no sense of fear. She loves pushing buttons and especially has her daddy figured out when it comes to that.

L is insanely smart (yes, I know all parents think that about their kids). He's thriving on puzzles and sports and anything that lets him move or think. We're currently getting over a bout with the flu, but he's handled it like a champ.

D got a shining report card and is really thriving in school which is wonderful. She's discovered a few book series that she likes, and it's great to see her get in to reading as much as I did (and still do). Her best friend moved in above us and it's been non-stop running back and forth which is about all I can ask for as a parent of a pre-teen. So thankful to have someone that she likes so close by.

I'll try to be better on the updates, there is more, but I don't want a mile long post. So for now I'll leave you with some newer pics of the kids...

2 comments:

Virginia Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lori said...

love them, miss you guys!